Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Stockings

So I have to brag on my class a little bit. They did a great job making these little stockings. The art teacher at the project gave me the idea and the materials and I thought that my kids did a wonderful job, especially considering the fact that for many of them it was their first time sewing. I had to laugh when one of my boys was absolutely shocked that not everyone in the class knew how to sew. Way to go David! I am loving each one of my students more and more, and growing to appreciate all of their little personalities. Our first sewing class was a success and they absolutely loved it!!! My favorite stocking was Yuri's as he was the most practical and sewed several stitches at the end about 2 inches long to make up for lost time. It was adorable.

No comments: